Transfer week!

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hi family! have you stopped reading my weekly updates yet? I hope you haven´t gotten bored of them already ;) just kidding. Here´s what´s been happening lately:
I thought for sure that I would stay in Monte Castelo, because I had been switched around so much in the past, but of course you never know until you get the transfer call! 
So I got transfered again, this time to Cidade do Sol, close to where my second area (Nova Natal) was. This will be my 5th area in only 5 transfers! This really isn´t common to happen on this mission, so it´s been unexpected for me. My companion is Elder M. Wilson, an American. I´m pretty excited for this transfer with him. He´s from Miami, Florida. 
It´s always hard to leave an area after little time there, but I´ve gotten used to it. The plus side is that I´ve gotten to be friends with lots of other elders! I´ve tried to think about what my favorite area has been so far, but it´s hard because there are good things about all of them. 

I love you all and I´ll talk to you again on Monday!

Elder Church

No comments:

Post a Comment