Parnamirim Week 4

Friday, January 9, 2015




Yes, about the couch picture. It was taken and posted on Facebook by the ward mission leader.  Last Sunday night we found a couch in the middle of the street that someone was wanting to throw out. It was in great condition so we got the idea of taking it to a recent convert´s house. We carried it for about 5 minutes until we got to his house. Before he didn´t have any furniture besides a mattress so he enjoyed the present!

About the thumbs you have noticed in pictures.  A normal thumbs up doesn´t mean anything, but when it is sideways with both hands it means baptism.

Wow, dad, congratulations on the two years as bishop! That´s great.  In your two years as bishop, how have you seen the impact that bishopric visits have had? Are there any specific less active members that you are working with right now? Are there any less-actives that are progressing?

Aunt Krisi sent me pictures from the Christmas eve gathering.  I saw a framed map with pictures of all of the missionaries in our family. I thought that was really cool!

I can´t think of a whole lot to write this week so I don´t think I´ll send a weekly update, but next week I will!

Love,
Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment