Nova Natal Week 7

Monday, November 3, 2014

No, we don´t have daylight savings here. I wish it stayed lighter for more of the night though. It gets dark here at around 5:30 so we always have to work for a few hours in the dark. Wow, sounds like Grant is working a lot. I missed the Halloween traditions this year. Haha, I´m sure fast sunday was hard for the girls having bags full of uneaten candy. That´s amazing to hear about Dad´s progress in family history. I look forward to him showing me how he does it when I get back. Yes, thanks for telling people to write me. I got a couple more emails than usual this week. I can´t think of anything that I want you to send. Maybe some American candy that the girls got trick or treating- yes, send some of that!  haha.
Thanks for writing me every week!

Love, Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment